HR Excellence with Kynection's Module
Comprehensive Employee Lifecycle Management
The Human Resources module offers a complete solution for managing the entire employee lifecycle. It includes features for recruiting, onboarding, payroll, time and attendance, and performance reviews. HR professionals and managers can also track organisational data like turnover and retention.
Employee Qualification and Competency Management
The system provides tools for monitoring and matching employee qualifications and competencies with job requirements. It centralises employee data, ensures documentation compliance, and alerts administrators to any lacking qualifications.
Optimised Time and Leave Management
The module streamlines time tracking, leave requests, and staff scheduling. It offers customisable leave management, accurate timesheet logging, and leave entitlement tracking. The system enhances staff utilisation and productivity.
Automated Payroll and Compliance
Users can automate payroll processing, including complex Enterprise Bargaining Agreements (EBA's) and allowances. The system ensures compliance with award interpretations, saving time and reducing errors. It synchronises with payroll software and keeps up-to-date with Fair Work regulations.
Powerful CRM Integration
The platform seamlessly integrates with a powerful CRM system, enhancing sales processes and forecasting. It enables lead tracking, email correspondence recording, lead management, and real-time sales tracking. The CRM aids in nurturing customer relationships and making data-driven decisions.
Integrated tools to power your business
After showing the positive impact that implementing Kynection’s technology would have on our business, our application was successful and we received $20,000 which was put towards the setup cost.
View Case Study
- Ensure staff's skills and qualifications are up-to-date through KIM's employee management system.
- KIM's training matrix alerts administration if an employee is lacking a required qualification or has outdated accreditation, ensuring compliance on the worksite.
- KIM allows for the centralisation of employee management, ensuring documentation is up-to-date and submitted by workers.
- Inductions are made easier through KIM's customisable platform with reminders in place to ensure nothing is missed.
- KIM's technology helps manage the entire employee lifecycle, recruitment through to performance review.
- HR professionals and managers can track organisational data such as employee turnover and retention through KIM's platform.
- KIM combines staff utilisation rate percentages with optimal scheduling for higher productivity.
- KIM's platform automatically fills in key payroll information such as penalty rates and allowances, avoiding costly mistakes and reducing admin work.
- KIM's system can sync award interpretations and timesheets and leave directly with payroll software, ensuring compliance and accommodating all allowances, penalties, or accruals automatically.
Capture Time and Attendance
- Capture time and attendance activities with multiple input options
- Job Completion forms
- Geo location tagged
- Linked to jobs and projects
- Shared tablet mode
- Approval workflows
- Works offline