Kynection's AI camera system is a powerful risk management tool for commercial fleets. This integrated in-vehicle camera recording system captures real-time video incidents and provides GPS tracking, allowing fleet managers to monitor their drivers' behaviour and make informed decisions regarding risk management.
In addition to risk management, Kynection's AI camera system also helps improve driver performance. The system includes advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) that can notify management of real-time road safety breaches, reducing the likelihood of accidents and improving driver performance and training. Facial recognition for driver authentication ensures only authorised drivers are operating the vehicle. The customisable in-cabin driver training, provided by an AI safety assistant, delivers real-time feedback on driving behaviour, improving overall driver safety.
The tamper-proof hardware design of Kynection's AI camera system reduces SIM and SD card removal, ensuring data is always being captured and stored in the cloud. This data can be used to analyse driver safety and driving practices, assisting organisations that operate commercial vehicles to reduce their rate of incidents. Kynection's AI camera system is a potent tool for commercial fleets looking to improve their risk management, driver performance, and reduce overall maintenance costs.
Video & GPS Capabilities
- Trip playback with time-lapse to provide protection against false accident claim
- GPS tracking with real-time vehicle location
- Multi-camera installations for forward, driver, and side-facing event capture
- Automatic data capture and storage to the cloud
- Simple installation and remote camera configurations
- Driver panic button for emergency situations
- Integrated event-driven alert with resolution management
- Driver Monitoring System (DMS) to detect drowsiness and distraction
- Tamper-proof hardware to reduce SIM and SD card removal
- Facial recognition for driver authentication
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) to notify management of real-time road safety breaches
- In-cabin driver training by AI safety assistant
- Key Features
- SD Storage Card Included
- GPS Tracking with Speed
- Duress Alarm
- Panic Button
- CANBUS Compatible
- Camera Resolution
- Tamper Proof Lock
- 4G Connection
- SIM Slot
- Cloud Portal Access
- Wireless Interface
- GPS Types
- LTE Band
- Physical Interface
- Built-in Mic and Speaker
- Emergency Recording Button
- Operating Temperature
- Storage Temperature
- More Features
AI Kamera Premium
$990 / Sale
- ADAS, DMS, Facial Recognition, In-Cabin Training, Event-Driven Alerts
- Full HD 1920x1080 (front & cabin)
- Nano SIM
- $35.00 per camera per month
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ SDM450
- Android™ 9.0
- 2GB RAM / 16GB internal
- MicroSD (up to 512GB)
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth® 4.2
- GPS, QZSS, GLONASS, Galileo
- LTE Cat. 6
- MicroSD, Mini USB
- -20° to +60°C
- -30° to +85°C
- 122.8 x 106 x 44.2mm
AI Kamera Ultimate
$1649 / Sale
- ADAS, DMS, Facial Recognition, In-Cabin Training, Event-Driven Alerts, Expandible Cameras x 4
- 2 x 512GB
- Full HD 1920x1080 (front & cabin)
- Nano SIM + eSIM**
- $35.00 for the first camera, $10 for each additional camera per month
- Qualcomm® QCS610
- Android™ 10 (non GMS)
- 3GB RAM/ 32GB Internal
- Dual Micro SD Slots (up to 512 GB/slot)
- IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth® 5.0
- Qualcomm® Internal GPS/ U-Blox NEO-M8L
- LTE Cat. 4
- Dual Micro SD, Nano SIM, Mini USB, USB Type C
- -20 to +60C (-40 to +140F)
- -30° to +85°C
- 124 x 88.6 x 101mm
- "*" denotes region-dependent features.
- "**" indicates optional features.
- “***” additional hardware required
- Features not listed for a particular model are either not available or not specified.
Reducing the Risk of False Claims
Vehicle camera systems are becoming a de-facto norm in the commercial fleet space, and with good reason. Using video, fleets can ascertain the exact cause of an accident, exonerate themselves when not at fault, and avoid any recurrence in the future, through the institution of driver coaching programs. Kynection Kameras provide an in-cabin camera and a road-facing camera all in one, making it simple to ensure every angle is captured on the road. Additionally side cameras can be deployed for more complex fleet operators. With the availability of full trip playback video footage, and advanced time-lapse capabilities, these cameras can provide peace of mind to fleet managers, knowing that they can quickly and easily investigate any incidents or accidents that may occur on the road, protecting drivers against false accident claims.
Implementing a video-based fleet safety system has numerous benefits beyond accident prevention and knowing the exact cause of an accident. In addition to improving driver behaviour, it can also help fleets reduce maintenance costs and insurance premiums. By providing evidence of safe driving practices, fleets can negotiate lower insurance rates, saving them money in the long run. The compact size and easy installation makes it simple for fleets to get their cameras up and running quickly, providing the protection and evidence needed to safeguard drivers and assets and easily implement systems across the entire fleet.
In-Vehicle Monitoring System: Improving Driver Safety
Installing an in-vehicle monitoring system (IVMS) can be an effective strategy for enhancing road safety for commercial vehicles. By monitoring the driver's behaviour, the IVMS can identify potentially hazardous activities such as excessive speed, harsh braking, rapid acceleration and driver fatigue, among others. This tool is capable of collecting and storing data for later analysis, or transmitting it to a remote receiver in real-time, allowing organisations that operate commercial vehicles to improve driver performance and reduce the likelihood of incidents.
Kynection's integrated AI camera recording system, combined with KIM, Kynections Compliance and Mobile Productivity System, provides numerous benefits relating to risk management and driver performance. The Driver Monitoring System (DMS) is a critical component of the solution that uses advanced technology to detect driver drowsiness and distraction and alert the driver accordingly. The automatic data capture and storage capabilities of the system enable organisations to maintain accurate records of driver behaviour and incidents, and generate reports for analysis and decision-making purposes. In the event of an emergency, the driver panic button provides an instant response mechanism for drivers to summon help. By implementing this system, commercial vehicle organisations can improve driver performance, enhance road safety, and mitigate the risk of accidents and incidents.