The new Environment Protection Act 2017 is focused on preventing risks, including risks of Air Pollution. The new Framework includes GEDs that cover Ozone depleting substances, Vehicle Emissions and more. But… before you rush to buy that new Tesla to reduce your footprint… try replacing your old paper and pen systems with a strong digital backbone!
Air pollution is a catastrophic environmental risk. Almost 9 million people are killed worldwide every year by air pollution. Around 600,000 of these are children. Dangerous pollutants include Sulphur Dioxide, Nitrogen Oxides, Carbon Monoxide, Particulate Matter and more.
Metallica is one of the most influential heavy metal bands of all time, and they easily fall into the group of artists that simply don’t need any introduction at all. But how sweet it is to see heavy metal bands pay such deep attention and regard to nature? Gotta love Metallica! Listen to that…
“Blistering of Earth
Terminate its worth
Kills what might have been
Callous frigid chill
Nothing left to kill
Never seen before
– Metallica, 1988
Check out Episode Twelve on our YouTube Channel:
With our health and safety software, KIM, you don’t need to worry about anything. KIM allows you to:
- Train and induct your workforce
- Manage your jobs, projects, and timesheets
- Fill out SWMS and manage risks, incidents, hazards, and near-misses
- Undertake internal audits
- Complete non-conformity reports
- Complete pre-start and plant safety reports, daily diaries, and check-in and check-outs
- Track the location of your vehicle and manage procurement, inventory, and maintenance
Call us now and we can show you how.