Let us help your company gain ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) certification.
Throughout the last 5 years, our team has helped certify over 50 organisations across the transport, facilities maintenance, manufacturing and mining sectors. Our customers tell us that the reason that our approach sets us apart is because we 100% digitise the process and implement systems that provide real value to organisational structures.
- Information Management System (IMS)
- Policies and procedures
- Safety Management System (SMS)
- Organisation chart
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Contact management
- Email archiving
In 2019, many businesses want Quality certification (ISO 9001:2015) to compete for more work, future proof their business and improve risk management. The Kynection team are able to rapidly understand your business, see what gaps are in place and help implement a system which will help get your certified and improve your internal business processes.
- What is the process we can follow with your business?
- Initial consultation.
- GAP analysis to meet ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) certification standards.
- Technology implementation to bridge GAPs.
- Preparation for the opportunity to apply for ISO 9001:2015 certification.
- ISO 9001:2015 certification assessment (by 3rd party).
- Listing on the JAS-ANZ International Register of Certified Organisations.
Once certification is achieved, surveillance assessments are conducted to ensure that your systems continue to comply with ISO 9001:2015 (Quality).
Did you know? To achieve “Triple Certification”, many organisations choose to work with us to ISO 14001:2015 (Environment) and ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health & Safety) certification at the same time.