Specialised Technology Solution
Kynection has over 15 years experience delivering world class OHS/WHS technology solutions and is pleased to offer a module which can let your business achieve AS/NZS 4801 (ISO 45001:2018) (Occupational Health & Safety) certification.
- Man down alerts
- Hazard reporting
- PPE checklists
- Safety audits
- Prestart checklists
- Risk matrix
- Incident reporting
- HD video incident capture
At the heart of our offering, we offer a technology platform which lets your business improve operational efficiency by transitioning from “paper to glass”, it also lets you deliver better outcomes for your team by ensuring information is easily made available and that required tasks can be completed seamlessly.
What is the process we can follow with your business?
- Initial consultation
- GAP analysis to meet AS/NZS 4801 (ISO 45001:2018) (Occupational Health & Safety) certification standards
- Technology implementation to bridge GAPs.
- Preparation for the opportunity to apply for AS/NZS 4801 (ISO 45001:2018) (Occupational Health & Safety) certification by Kynection
- ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health & Safety) certification assessment by 3rd party
- Listing on the JAS-ANZ International Register of Certified Organisations by certifying authority.
Once certification is achieved, surveillance assessments are conducted to ensure that your systems continue to comply with ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health & Safety).
Did you know? To achieve “Triple Certification”, many organisations choose to work with us to ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) and ISO 14001:2015 (Environment) certification at the same time.