Specialised Technology Solution
Kynection offers a digital platform which can help you make a significant impact on the carbon footprint of your organisation and put you well on the path towards gaining ISO 14001:2015 (Environment) certification.
For many years, our mantra has been that we help businesses move from “paper to glass” which has a profound impact on both productivity and on the environment. By going paperless with your data capture, your team can save on countless resources related to transportation and printing.
- Policies and procedures
- Paperless forms
- Email archiving
- Review reminders
- Assigning tasks
- Digital knowledge base
Not only can the Kynection team help with the design and implementation of your environment management system policy, we can also help you conform with the ISO 14001:2015 (Environment) certification process. To further save resources, audits can be conducted remotely (“Desktop audits”) without needing to travel onsite.
What is the process we can follow with your business?
- Initial consultation
- GAP analysis to meet ISO 14001:2015 (Environment) certification standards
- Technology implementation to bridge GAPs.
- Preparation for the opportunity to apply for ISO 14001:2015 (Environment) certification by Kynection
- ISO 14001:2015 (Environment) certification assessment by 3rd party
- Listing on the JAS-ANZ International Register of Certified Organisations by certifying authority.
Once certification is achieved, surveillance assessments are conducted to ensure that your systems continue to comply with ISO 14001:2015 (Environment).
Did you know? To achieve “Triple Certification”, many organisations choose to work with us to ISO 9001:2015 (Quality) and ISO 45001:2018 (Safety) certification at the same time.