Kynection offers an integrated in-vehicle camera recording system which can work as a powerful risk management and driver performance tool.
The AI cameras can capture real-time video incidents and provide GPS tracking.
- Multi-camera installations for forward, driver, and side-facing event capture.
- Simple installation and remote camera configurations.
- Tamper-proof hardware to reduce SIM and SD card removal.
- GPS tracking with real-time vehicle location.
- Driver Monitoring System (DMS) to detect drowsiness and distraction.
- Facial recognition for driver authentication.
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) to notify management of real-time road safety breaches.
- Integrated event-driven alert with resolution management.
- Trip playback with time-lapse to provide protection against false accident claims.
- In-cabin driver training by AI safety assistant.
- Driver panic button for emergency situations.
- Automatic data capture and storage to the cloud.
This technology can also help decrease maintenance through improved operator performance and also decrease insurance costs where your team hasn’t been at fault.
Vehicle camera systems are becoming a de-facto norm in the commercial fleet space, and with good reason. While telematics data provides information regarding when and where an incident occurred, augmenting vehicle camera systems with a dashcam has proved to be a game-changer. Using video, fleets can ascertain the exact cause of an accident, exonerate themselves when not at fault and avoid its recurrence in the future through the institution of driver coaching programs.