Our NHVR Approved Electronic Work Diary (EWD) is your intelligent transport assistant.
As the first EWD in Australia, Kynection's paperless work diary allows you to manage risks more effectively to improve the safety of your drivers and others on the road. There's no need to carry a national work diary with you on the road with an approved EWD in place, saving you the costs of purchasing and storing paper diaries.
- Pre-starts, declarations, and defective maintenance captured seamlessly
- Odometer, truck & trailer allocations with real-time notifications
- Dashboard and analytical information available through the web portal to provide a fleet overview for your CoR and wider transport functions
- Available on Apple and Android with the ability to work offline
- An intelligent transport assistant designed for the driver
Avoid the need for manual data entry with automated workflows that are fully electronic and reviewable by the operations team.
Some of the features include:
- Defect management
- SFM, AFM, BFM & Bus Schemes
- Real-time rest
- Licensing and training
- Maintenance due dates
- High accuracy location tracking
- Powerful fatigue counters and warnings