Completing pre-start checklists and reporting defects on a truck, trailer, or asset is now a breeze.
Dynamic checklists are allocated to a truck or trailer, with no restrictions and all the driver does is bar-code or NFC scan the trailer/s and the correct checklist is automatically presented to the driver.
- Fixed plant and mobile equipment
- Sign on glass driver declaration with interlocks to prevent driver bypassing process
- Raise a DMR with associated photographs at any time during a driver shift
- Review any DMR in the past 60 days to confirm repair status
- Qualified mechanics/technicians can close or raise new DMR’s during repair or servicing activities.
- Customised servicing and maintenance
- Forced workflow pre-starts and driver declarations
- Real-time closed loop defect management
- Customised drag and drop maintenance scheduling
- Historical fault and service analysis
- Workshop PO inventory workflow and parts allocation
- Workshop productivity improvement with accurate time and cost management
In addition, the driver can review all faults raised on that asset for the last 60 days, thus removing the need of the faults book. A driver can also see if the fault has been closed out and whether actions have been taken.
Managing maintenance effectively becomes a critical success factor for the allocation of equipment for time sensitive jobs like freight delivery or into specialised projects like concrete pumping or earthmoving. Without a paperless system for maintenance management it is impossible to ensure your managers are receiving alerts and acting upon critical problems immediately.
It is vital that plant and equipment are maintained at all times to keep your drivers safe and make sure they can get the job done. Without a reliable system for tracking maintenance issues when they occur, there’s no way of knowing when maintenance is required.