Our fully integrated Electronic Work Diary (EWD) is the core of fatigue management for both Standard hours and NHVAS Fatigue BFM.
As the first fully functional EWD in Australia and now in its third generation, it provides all the calculations and reminders to the driver for rest breaks, and alerts as well as any of the possible fatigue breaches which are sent to the operations area in real time for corrective action.
- Simple-to-use interface to log work and rest hours
- Audio and visual alerts to avoid fatigue breaches
- Sign on glass runsheets and driver declarations
- Tamper proof work/rest events
- Driver documentation management
- Fatigue breach alert workflows
- Real time availability view for allocators
Our EWD undertakes a complete check of all fatigue rules every 15 minutes, so it is like having a full time auditor to ensure you are meeting CoR and NHVAS Fatigue.