Structured workflows for better Asset Management.
Asset Management technology that provides managers with structured workflows for maintenance, delegation and optimised utilisation.
The Kynection team offer state-of-the-art solution for Asset Management which combine the latest in GPS, mobile technology, RFID (NFC tags), QR codes, barcoding to present simple workflows to manage your assets.
- NFC (Tap2Action)
- Schedule Maintenance
- Warranty Expiries
- Assets GPS Mapping
- Asset Management Dashboards
- Works offline
Scheduled maintenance can be easily programmed and forced workflows can be applied to manage issues and assign jobs to other team members who are required to provide assistance.
To help management teams take a proactive approach towards cost analysis, dashboards can be provided to help managers streamline their legacy architecture, eliminate duplicative assets, and sunset outdated systems.
Without a paperless asset management system your business will be flying blind when it comes to:
- Knowing exactly where their assets were located
- Ensuring the operators had the right qualifications and licences
- Knowing when scheduled maintenance was due and past servicing history
- Knowing real time defects which needed urgent attention
- Data for reporting Fuel Tax Credits
- Asset utilisation and productivity
- Tying speeding fines to drivers
- Managing safety risk
- Maintaining accreditations
Paperless systems are the best solution for automating data collection and ensuring workflows run smoothly and seamlessly. Technology provides the capability to automatically populate data and other information to reduce the time spent on manual data entry and ensure your business is running as efficiently as possible.