I spy with my little KY…..no…no… don’t worry, no one is spying on you. This is not something we can do, we can not infiltrate and read your mind like Google seems to be able to. But we do have some cool capabilities in store!
What comes to mind when you hear “IoT” ? Is it talking refrigerators? Microwaves that know what temperature you love your food to be? Shower lights that change based on your mood? Maybe a camera that can bark back at your dog Maggie so she doesn’t feel lonely at home while you are away?
You are not wrong… A lot of the above is indeed based on IoT technology. Some of it can even be controlled by an app on your mobile phone. Technology is awesome!
Spoiler alert – Kynection’s IoT doesn’t do that! We do not develop talking kitchen appliances and we do not program pet entertaining robots. As much as we love food (which you would know from our ‘Ubernars’) and as much as we love pets (which you would know from seeing our pet, “K9”) What we develop has nothing to do with either of them.
Our IoT technology is focused on driver safety.
Especially truck driver safety . We have IoT based GPS tracking and Camera tools that are linked to our Kamera app as well as to KIM and Quallogi. Our most popular IoT product is our smart two-way facing camera that has a unique built-in IVMS (In-vehicle monitoring system) that sends alerts and serves as the truck-drivers’ best life-saving companion for the ride.
This beautiful camera (or ‘Kamera’, as we like to call it) comes with some great features that include:
- Multi-camera installations for forward, driver, and side-facing event capture.
- Simple installation and remote camera configurations.
- Tamper-proof hardware to reduce SIM and SD card removal.
- GPS tracking with real-time vehicle location.
- Driver Monitoring System (DMS) to detect drowsiness and distraction.
- Facial recognition for driver authentication.
- Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) to notify management of real-time road safety breaches.
- Integrated event-driven alert with resolution management.
- Trip playback with time-lapse to provide protection against false accident claims.
- In-cabin driver training by AI safety assistant.
- Driver panic button for emergency situations.
- Automatic data capture and storage to the cloud.
If you want to know where your drivers are at any given time, we can show you how you can access an easy location tracking tool from your mobile device in seconds.
To find out more about our Kameras, Tracking systems and other products, simply call us now on 1300 786 272.