The company has officially rebranded to “Kynection” from May 2019 – with Knowledge in Motion as the underlying tagline. With it the knowledge and experience gained since 2006, solving Transport Operator CoR and productivity problems through innovative cloud-based mobile technology solutions.
The main source of inspiration behind the name is how Kynection is determined to help customers make smart business decisions through the connection of people and assets. Kynection shall facilitate our customers scale and growth with thorough analysis and understanding of a Transport Operator’s current paper processes, needs and expected future requirements.
Kynection offers innovative solutions for:
- Heavy Vehicle CoR and NHVAS management for Fatigue (EWD), Maintenance, Mass and Speed
- Automation of Quality, Environmental & Safety Management systems, including assistance with ISO9001/ISO14001/AS4801 accreditation
- Qualifications & Inductions Management
- Heavy vehicle route-based mapping and GPS with all speed zones
- Customised analytics, compliance & productivity dashboard
- Training and change management support with drivers and staff
System customisation, TMS/ERP and maintenance systems interfacing is also part of their offering, ensuring the solution is tailored for each specific customer.
VTA members are welcome to contact them for an obligation free assessment of your CoR systems.
© 2022 Autolync Pty Ltd, trading as Kynection