We already knew that environmental offesses are a big no-no! But the situation is now more serious than ever! And not only because of the introduction of higher penalty rates and imprisonments – but simply because our planet is fighting for its life and is begging us for mercy. The new Environment Protection Act 2017 which came into action this July, covers various types of pollution that you can and should control, including chemical, noise, waste and soil pollution. It also tells you what may happen if you don’t! Go to Part 2.3 of chapter 2 of the Act and try to come up with at least one excuse not to give your business a digital backbone of legal compliance and operational excellence!
Pollution is one of the main causes of our global environmental decline, and one of the key areas we need to focus on together if we want to build a better and safer world. It is not a news sensation – but rather something we already know, and now need to control better together.
A mathematician and a US military soldier, with a passion for theatre performance, humour, singing and song writing we all know today as Tom Lehrer said it very well. Let’s all tune in and reflect…
See the halibuts and the sturgeons
Being wiped out by detergents
Fish got to swim and birds got to fly
But they don’t last long, if they try
You can use the latest toothpaste
And then rinse your mouth
With industrial waste
– Tom Lehrer , 1967
With KIM, you don’t need to worry about anything. KIM allows you to:
- Train and induct your workforce
- Manage your jobs, projects, and timesheets
- Minimise your environmental impacts
- Fill out SWMS and manage risks, incidents, hazards, and near-misses
- Undertake internal audits
- Complete non-conformity reports
- Complete pre-start and plant safety reports, daily diaries, and check-in and check-outs
- Track the location of your vehicle and manage procurement, inventory, maintenance and more
Call us now and we can show you how.
© 2021 Autolync Pty Ltd, trading as Kynection