The new Environment Protection Act and updated regulations help you control pollution. To stay compliant in the long run, it is important to have a strong system in place, and what can be better for the environment than a paperless management system? With a digital system, you can manage and monitor your performance, audits, inspections, and any policies or procedures from your mobile phone, and more. Believe it or not, but many countries already adopted face masks way before COVID-19.
Air pollution has reached extreme levels in Bangladesh, China, Pakistan, Mongolia, India, and Afghanistan, many, many times. Unlike us these days, pollution travels the world.
How many movies or events do you remember growing up that had this song playing in them?
We think that the famous trumpet, and unforgettable deep voice of Louis Armstrong are not only fundamental part of the jazz history, but are just as fundamental to our memories. Speaking of memories, do you remember clear blue skies with sheep-like snow white clouds, colourful rainbows, and faces without masks? Don’t we all miss that?
Let’s enjoy the warm wards of Louis Armstrong and reflect on everything that means the most.
“I see skies of blue and clouds of white
The bright blessed days and the dark sacred night
And I think to myself
What a wonderful world
The colours of the rainbow
So pretty in the sky
Are also on the faces of people going by”
– Louis Armstrong , 1967
Checkout episode Four on our YouTube:
With KIM, you don’t need to worry about anything. KIM allows you to:
- Train and induct your workforce
- Manage your jobs, projects, and timesheets
- Minimise your environmental impacts
- Fill out SWMS and manage risks, incidents, hazards, and near-misses
- Undertake internal audits
- Complete non-conformity reports
- Complete pre-start and plant safety reports, daily diaries, and check-in and check-outs
- Track the location of your vehicle and manage procurement, inventory, maintenance and more
Call us now and we can show you how.
© 2022 Autolync Pty Ltd, trading as Kynection